Users may enter multiple invoices and orders at one time, using the "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window. This can be completed for one to ten or more invoices. However, if entering fewer than ten invoices, it is recommended that the standard invoice screen is used.
Note: the information entered through this method is in summary form only. Some details reports will not function as expected, and resell invoicing may be affected (resell invoicing may still be possible, but some of the automated functions will not be available).
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Tools."
3. Select "Multiple Commissioned PO/ Invoice Entry."
4. The "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window will appear.
5. In the header area, select a manufacturer.
6. If needed, select a CSR.
7. Confirm that the following columns are listed in the window. Note: if the columns do not appear, select "File" and "Preferences" to add the needed columns to the window. For more information, click here.
- Customer ID- customer ID number or factory account for the customer
- PO#- PO number
- PO Date- date of the PO
- PO Sales- total PO sale
- PO Comm- total PO earnings (gross commission - commission and overage together)
- Invoice #- invoice number
- Inv Date- invoice date
- Inv Sales- amount of the invoice
- Inv Comm- required
8. Enter data into the columns listed above.
9. Select "Create Transactions."
10. An example of the resulting invoice is listed below:
11. An example of the resulting PO is listed below: