Global settings are settings that affect all users. Admin users may customize global settings for projects, quotes, orders, submittals, shipments, invoices, payments, hardware, web, and reports.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Locate the "Global Preferences" area.
4. Select "Settings."
5. The "Global Settings" window will appear.
6. Use the following tabs to customize settings across OASIS. Caution: please contact OASIS support if setting a field to a value other than what is shown. Not following the recommendations could result in poor performance or bad data.
- The General Tab- customize settings that affect multiple OASIS sections at one time.
- The Projects/Quotes Tab- customize settings for Projects and Quotes only.
- The Orders Tab- customize settings for Orders only.
- The Submittals Tab- customize settings for submittals only.
- The Shipments Tab- customize shipping settings
- The Invoices/Payments Tab- customize settings for invoices and payments only.
- The Hardware Tab- customize settings for hardware, such as printer drivers, and setting the server time zone.
- The Web Tab- customize settings for the OASIS web service.
- The Reports Tab- customize settings for reports only.
- The Extra Tab- customize miscellaneous settings.