The Customer Statement of Invoices Report is used to print out a list of all the invoices users have entered in the database for a company/ customer. This report shows the account ID, invoice numbers, due dates, and amount per invoice, as well as a total balance.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Customer Statement of Invoices."
4. The "Customer Statement of Invoices" window will appear.
5. Select an "Output to" field.
6. If needed, select a resell company from the drop-down list.
7. If needed, select the needed customer from the drop-down list.
8. If needed, check the "Show Summary" box to display a summary of the statement.
9. Select "Print."
Please sign in to leave a comment.