The Send Shipping Status Report allows users to send shipping status information to a customer from the Projects, Quotes, or Orders page. The report can be generated for the ordered items on a single bid or it can be generated for all ordered items within a phase. This article will explain how to generate the Send Shipping Status Report from the Projects page.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Search for an existing project.
3. Select the project from the search listing.
4. Select “Reports."
5. Select “Send Shipping Status” from the drop-down list.
6. The “Print Order Status” window will appear.
7. Select the “General” tab.
8. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
9. Select one bulleted option to sort the results.
- Sort by type- sort in ascending order by type on the report.
- Sort by manufacturer- sort in ascending order by the manufacturer on the report.
10. Select one or more boxes to modify the parameters of the report.
- Suppress canceled items- canceled items on the order will not print on the report.
- All project orders- all ordered lines within the phase will generate on the report.
11. Select the “Manufacturer” tab.
12. Use this tab to filter the manufacturers to be included in the report.
13. Select “Ok.”