The Invoiceable Resell PO can generate a list of resell orders in OASIS that are open for invoicing. The results of the report can be generated based on the difference in invoice cost vs. invoice sell or by the invoice date. It can also show both manufacturer and customer side invoices.
1. Navigate to the Invoices Page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Invoiceable Resell PO” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Invoiceable List” window will appear.
5. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
4. Select one bulleted option of which to base the results of the report.
- Invoiceable by non-zero balance method- show orders to be invoiced based on lot totals being different; if the ratio of invoiced cost is higher than the ratio of invoiced sell, then the order should be invoiced.
- Invoiceable based on last mfg or agency invoice date- show orders to be invoiced based on the date of the last invoice; if the date of the last vendor invoice is after the date of the last customer invoice, then the order should be considered for invoicing.
5. Check one or more boxes of information to be included in the report.
- Suggest items to bill- show items to bill; otherwise, just show the order header.
- Show manufacturer invoices- show cost side invoices.
- Show invoices to customer- show customer side invoices.
6. Select “OK” to print the report.