The Price Lookup tool can be used to view a part's history, such as when the item appears on quotes and orders, the customer on the quote/ order, the cost and sell price, as well as the workgroup or user who created the transaction.
1. Navigate to the Price Lookup page.
2. In the "Manufacturer" field, select the button.
3. The "Select Manufacturer" window will appear.
4. Check the box corresponding to the needed manufacturer.
5. Select "OK."
6. Enter the needed part number.
7. Select "Find."
8. The Price Lookup tool will pull all parts matching the number.
9. Select the needed part, so it is highlighted.
10. Select "History."
11. The "Price History" window will appear.
12. Use the header area to filter the price history information.
- Within 365 days- check this box to display price history information for the last year.
- From Quotes- check this box to display price history information for the item in quotes.
- From Orders- check this box to display price history information for the item in orders.
- WG- use this field to filter by workgroup.
13. The window will display history for the item.