The Invoice Summary Report allows users to generate a summary report in a table and chart format. Users can drill into the summary invoice table to view the details, or the individual transactions, for any given cell. Users may also open a transaction editor from the report. The Invoice Summary Report can be created from the Invoices Page, the Reports Page, and the O4 Dashboard. This article will explain how to create the Invoice Summary Report from the O4 Dashboard. Note: this report is named “Customizeable Invoice Summary Reports” in the Invoices and Reports page.
1. Navigate to the O4 Dashboard.
2. The “OASIS - Home” window will appear.
3. Select “Reports.”
4. Select “Invoice Summary Reports” from the drop-down list.
5. The “OASIS - Invoice Summary Report” window will appear.
6. Modify the parameters of the report.
- Report- the report style
- Invoice Summary- compares monthly data against the anchor month
- Month of Monthly- compares the anchor month of the current year to the anchor month during the previous year
- Anchor Month- the starting point of data to be generated on the report
- Year- the year for the anchor month
- Rows- the row value for the month
- Sort- the sort order for the results
- Chart- the chart style for the report
7. Select the button next to the “Show Values” field.
8. Check the boxes of values to be displayed in each row of the report table.
8. Click the button next to the “Selection” field.
9. The “Find Invoices” window will appear.
The Selection Window
1. Use this window to define a list of invoices to be included in the report. Note: users do not have to fill out criteria on every tab.
- Basics- general invoice information. Note: users must define at least one timeframe such as bid date. To learn more about specifying a timeframe, select a “from” or “to” field for any date, then select the “Help” tab.
- Order- order level information
- Internal- internal invoice identifiers
- Parties- parties associated with the transaction
2. Select “Ok.”
3. Select the button to generate the report.
Drilling into the Report Table
1. Double-click to open a cell in the table.
2. The “Show Transactions” window will appear.
3. Use this window to view report details/ transaction information.
4. Double-click a row to open the transaction editor.
Saving and Printing the Report
1. Select “File.”
2. Select “Save” from the drop-down list.
3. The "Save Report" window will appear.
4. Enter a name for the report.
5. Enter any necessary notes for the report.
6. Select "Ok." To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
7. Select “File.”
8. Select "Print" from the drop-down list.
9. The "Save Invoice Summary As" window will appear.
10. Select an "Output To:" field.
- xls- print the report using .xls format
- xlsx- print the report using .xlsx format
- pdf- print the report using PDF format
11. Select "Ok."