The “Canceled Orders” report style within the Order Transaction Reports builder is a useful report for reviewing canceled orders within a certain timeframe.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Order Transaction Reports” from the drop-down list.
4. The "Customer Order Listing" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Enter a title for the report.
2. Select the "Canceled Orders" report style.
3. Select “Show Details.”
4. Enter a timeframe for the report.
The Selection Tab
1. Use this tab to filter by the types of orders needed.
The Grouping Tab
1. Use this tab to customize how orders will be grouped in the report.
The Saved Reports Tab
1. Use this tab to select a previously saved report. Note: select "Customize" to further customize the report.
Printing and Saving the Report
1. Save the report by selecting the button.
2. Select an “Output to:” field. Note: if selecting an excel output, check the “Excel Friendly” checkbox.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
3. Select "Print."