The Order Status report can generate a list of shipment information, order status information, and item quantities for a single order.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Search for an existing order
3. Select the order from the search listing.
4. Select “Reports."
5. Select “Order Status” from the drop-down list.
6. The “Print Order Status” window will appear.
7. Select the “General” tab.
8. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
9. Select “List using the order’s bill of material.”
10. Select one bulleted option to sort the results. Note: this is optional.
- Sort by type- sort in ascending order by type on the report.
- Sort by manufacturer- sort in ascending order by the manufacturer on the report.
11. Select the “Suppress canceled items” checkbox. Note: this is optional.
12. Select the “Manufacturer” tab.
13. Use this tab to filter the manufacturers to be included in the report.
14. Select “Ok.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.