OASIS allows users to create new catalogs and add them to OASIS. This helps users track the number of catalogs on hand.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select "File."
3. Hover over "New" and then select "New Catalog."
4. The "Catalog Editor" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to enter general information about the catalog. Note: manufacturer and catalog count are required fields.
2. In the "Manufacturer" field, select the button.
3. The "Select Manufacturer" window will appear.
4. Check the box corresponding to the catalog's manufacturer.
5. Select "OK."
6. Enter the catalog count. Note: this is number of catalogs on hand.
7. Enter information about the catalog as needed
- Description- identifying description of the catalog.
- Kit Number- the kit number will apply automatically when the catalog is saved
- Workgroup- workgroup associated with the sample
- Picture- an image of the catalog.
The Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter notes associated with the catalog.
2.. Enter notes in the large text area.
3. Select "Save and Close."
Please sign in to leave a comment.