The Audit Transaction Report will generate an audit for a selected invoice. The intention of this report is to show the order, invoice, and payment information together in order to review how the order was billed. There is no report set up required.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Search for an existing invoice.
3. Select the invoice from the listing.
4. Select “Reports.”
5. Select “Audit Transaction.”
6. A print preview dialog box will open.
7. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
8. Select “Print.”