The Inside Sales Performance Report provides a quick overview of commissions payments made to inside sales users within a certain timeframe.
1. Navigate to the Payments page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Inside Sales Performance Report” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Commissions Report” window will appear.
5. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Enter a “Commissions” timeframe.
8. Define the parameters of the report.
- Summary Only- show a summary of the report.
- As: Sales/Quoter/CSR- select orders where the user is identified as the selected roles. Note: there must be at least one checkbox checked for the report to generate.
- User- select the inside sales User IDs to report on.
9. Select “Save Report.” To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
10. Select “Print."