OASIS allows users to add parts to a price list at any time. This is beneficial as users can enter these parts into quotes and orders with pricing automatically applied. Users may also view parts and prices through the Price Lookup tool. To complete this process, users must first create price lists. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Price Lookup page.
2. In the "Manufacturer" field, select the button.
3. The "Select Manufacturer" window will appear.
4. Check the box corresponding to the needed manufacturer.
5. Select "OK."
6. Select "File."
7. Hover over "New," and then select "New Item."
8. The "Add New Part" window will appear.
9. Enter a part number. Note: entering a description is optional.
10. Enter part information as needed.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to enter packaging information, such as part quantity and corresponding unit weight, carton size, and freight class.
The Pricing Tab
1. Use this tab to enter pricing for the part.
The Substitution Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter notes on substitutions.
The Options and Adders Tab
1. Use this tab to enter notes on the available options and adders.
2. Select "OK."
3. The part will be added to the manufacturer's price list.