Use the "Preferences" tool to adjust how the Home Page appears and the type of information available. This tool is valuable, as users may set important information to be viewed at first glance when logging into OASIS.
1. Navigate to the Home page.
2. Select "File."
3. Select "Preferences."
4. The "Home Preferences" window will appear.
The Show Tab
1. Use these settings to determine the information that will appear on the Home Page.
2. Customize settings as needed. These settings determine the information available on the Home Page.
1. Use this section to determine what items will appear on the "Recent Items "screen.
2. Enter the number of past items you wish to appear.. Note: for example, if "5" is entered, then the most recent five transactions, payments, picks, deliveries, etc will appear.
3. Check the box corresponding to the items you wish to display.
1. Use this section to calculate PO Totals for the week. This appears on the "Weekly Totals" screen.
2. Check the "PO Totals This Week" box.
3. Select the type of information to display in the columns for PO totals.
4. Select the type of information to display in the rows for PO totals.
1. Use this tab to show bid boards, dispute notes, product menus, order statuses, message popups, and problem orders.
2. Customize settings as needed.
- Show Bid Board- check this box to display the bid board.
- Sort by Bid Date- check this box to sort the bid board by item bid date.
- Show Bid Board Locations- check this box to show locations of items in the bid board.
- Entire Bid Board- check this box to display the entire bid board for the company.
- My Workgroup- check this box to filter the bid board by your workgroup only.
- My Bids- check this box to filter the bid board by your bids only.
- Hide Dispute Notes- check this box to disable dispute notes from appearing on the Home Page.
- Hide Disputes- check this box to disable disputes from appearing on the Home Page.
- Show Product Menu Drop-Downs- check this box to enable product menu drop-downs.
- Show Order Status in Quotes- check this box to show order statuses of quotes.
- Show Message popups from other users- check this box to show messages from other users as pop-up windows.
- Show All Problem Orders- check this box to show all unresolved problem orders for the company.
The Display Tab
1. Use this tab to adjust how OASIS appears.
2. Select font sizes for the whole system and for the home screen.
3. Select a theme for OASIS. Note: metal is the recommended settings, as others may cause issues with OASIS.
4. Select tables and listing colors by selecting the button.
5. Select table font and size.
6. Check "Show O4" to display the O4 Dashboard option, directly beneath the Home Page.
7. Select "OK."