This report is used to convert one or more saved reports into PDF files and email them directly to selected recipients.
Selecting Reports and Recipients
1. Navigate to the Reports page.
2. Select "Worksheets."
3. Select "Batch Report."
4. The "Report Builder- Batch Report" window will appear.
5. Enter a title for the report.
6. Select the "Reports" icon to choose the reports to include in the batch. Note: check the "My Reports" box to include your reports only.
7. A progress bar will appear, loading the saved reports in OASIS. Note: this may take several minutes as some may be older reports that are not supported by the Batch Report process.
8. When complete, a new window will appear, listing the saved reports.
9. Highlight the needed reports.
10. Select "Add."
11. The reports will be moved from the "Available Reports" section to the "Selected Reports" section. Note: to remove a selected report, highlight it and select "Remove."
12. Select "OK." The reports will be listed in the "Current Selection" area of the "Report Builder-Batch Report" window.
13. Select the "Recipients" icon.
14. A new window will appear, listing all available recipients.
15. Highlight the needed recipients. Note: recipients must have an email address saved in OASIS.
16. Select "Add."
17. The recipients will be moved from the "Available Recipients" section to the "Selected Recipients" section. By default, emails will be sent directly to recipients. If needed, check "CC" or "BCC." Note: to remove a selected recipient, highlight it and select "Remove."
18. If needed, add recipients from the OASIS contacts application by selecting "Add Contacts."
19. If needed, enter email addresses for recipients not in the OASIS system.
20. Select "OK." The recipients will be added to the "Report Builder-Batch Report" window.
Saving the Report
Note: the report must be saved before it can be emailed.
1. In the "Report Builder- Batch Report" window, select "File." Note: alternatively, select the button
2. Select "Save." Note: alternatively, select "Save As" to save the current report as a new report.
3. The "Message" window will appear, confirming that the report was saved.
4. Select "OK."
Emailing the Batch Report
1. Select "Email." This begins the Batch Report. Each saved report is generated and saved as a PDF file. Note: the PDF files are named based on the name of the saved report.
2. Once all the reports are generated, an email is sent to each selected recipient, containing a PDF attachment for each saved report.
3. "Report Successfully emailed" will display at the bottom of the window when this process is complete.
4. Select "Close."