Users may conduct searches on the Manufacturers page by using the search bar to the right of the screen or by selecting the “Find” button. Users may search for manufacturers by selecting a combination of search criteria. These criteria are sorted into four categories: Basic, More, Attachments, and Search Tags (Keys).
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the “Find” link in the search bar.
3. The “Find Manufacturers” window will appear.
The Basic Tab
1. Use this tab to search by general manufacturer information.
- Name- search by manufacturer name
- ManufacturerID- search by manufacturer ID
- InternalID- search by internal ID
- Resell Ok- search for manufacturers checked as “Resell Ok”
- Resell Only- search for manufacturers checked as “Resell Only”
- Phone Number- search by phone number
- Active only- search for active manufacturers only
The More Tab
1. Use this tab to search by entities associated with the manufacturer.
- Customer- search by selected customers who have an account with the manufacturer
- Representative- search by selected representatives associated with the manufacturer
- Sold At- search by the selected workgroup
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to search for manufacturers based on the contents of their Attachments tab.
- ATT Descriptions- search by attachment description
- ATT Note- search by attachment notes
The Search Tags (Keys) Tab
1. Use this tab to search by custom search tags, which store job information unique to your agency.
- Not Specified- check this box to see manufacturers that do NOT have the search tag selected