Users may conduct searches on the Customers page by using the search bar to the right of the screen or by selecting the “Find” button. Users may search for customers by selecting a combination of search criteria. These criteria are sorted into four categories: Basic, More, Attachments, and Search Tags (Keys).
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Select the “Find” link in the search bar.
3. The “Find Customers” window will appear.
The Basic Tab
Use this tab to search by general customer information.
- Name- search by customer name
- CustomerID- search by CustomerID
- InternalID- search by InternalID
- City- search by city
- State- search by state
- Manufacturer- search for customers who have an account with a selected manufacturer
- Account#- search by the customer’s account number
- Phone Number- search by phone number
- Active Only- search for active customers only
- Out of Territory- search for customers that are marked as “Out of Territory”
The More Tab
Use this tab to search by entities associated with the customer.
- Repped At- search by the customer’s workgroup
- Assigned To- search by customers assigned to the selected sales account
- Role- search by customer role
- Rank- search by customer rank
- Stocking for- search for customers that are stocking product for the selected manufacturer
The Attachments Tab
Use this tab to search for customers based on the contents of their Attachments tab.
- ATT Descriptions- search by attachment description
- ATT Note- search by attachment notes
The Search Tags (Keys) Tab
Use this tab to search by custom search tags, which store job information unique to your agency.
- Not Specified- check this box to see customers that do NOT have the search tag selected
Please sign in to leave a comment.