Users may conduct searches on the Samples page by using the search bar to the right of the screen or by selecting the “Find” button. Users may search for samples by selecting a combination of search criteria. These criteria are sorted into two categories: Basic and Parties.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select the “Find” link in the search bar.
3. The “Find Samples” window will appear.
The Basic Tab
1. Use this tab to search by general sample information.
- Tag- search by sample tag
- Part Number- search by part number
- Description- search by the sample’s description
- Return By Date- search for samples based on return by date
- Checked Out- search for samples that are checked out
- Checked Out By- search for samples that are checked out by the selected user
- Location- search for sample by the selected location
The Parties Tab
1. Use this tab to search by entities associated with the sample.
- Manufacturer- search for samples by the selected manufacturer
- Customer- search for samples by the selected customer