Users may conduct searches on the Payments page by using the search bar to the right of the screen or by selecting the “Find” button. Users may search for Payments by selecting a combination of search criteria. These criteria are sorted into three categories: Basic, More, and Internal.
1. Navigate to the Payments page.
2. Select the “Find” link in the search bar.
3. The “Find Payments” window will appear.
The Basic Tab
Use this tab to search by general project information.
- Invoice#- search by invoice number
- Check#- search by check number
- Batch Code- search by batch code
- Invoice Date- search by invoice entry date
- Payment Received- search by payment received date
- Has Difference- search payments that have a difference
- Has Credit- search payments that have a credit balance
- Has Debit- search payments that have a debit balance
- Vendor Payment- search vendor-side payments
The More Tab
Use this tab to search by the entities associated with the payment
- Manufacturer- search for payments by the selected manufacturer
- Customer- search for payments by the selected customer
The Internal Tab
Use this tab to search for payments based on internal information
- Workgroup- search for payments by the selected workgroup
- Payment Type- search for payments by the selected payment type