Users may conduct searches on the Contacts page by using the search bar to the right of the screen or by selecting the “Find” button. Users may search for contacts by selecting a combination of search criteria. These criteria are sorted into three categories: Basic, More, and Search Tags (Keys).
1. Navigate to the Contacts page.
2. Select the “Find” link in the search bar.
3. The “Find Contacts” window will appear.
The Basic Tab
1. Use this basic tab search by general contact information.
- First- search by the first name of the contact
- Last- search by the last name of the contact
- Company- search for contacts by company
- Active- search active contacts only
The More Tab
1. Use this tab to search by entities associated with the contact.
- Manufacturer- search for contacts for a selected manufacturer
- Customer- search for contacts for a selected customer
- Role- search for contacts for a selected role
- Assigned to- search for contacts assigned to a selected sales account
- Web User- search for contacts by their web user ID
The Search Tags (Keys) Tab
1. Use this tab to search by custom search tags, which store job information unique to your agency.
- Not Specified- check this box to see contacts that do NOT have the search tag selected.