This document discusses installing OASIS as a client version on a Windows machine. For more information on downloading OASIS on a Macintosh, click here. For more information on downloading the server version, click here.
1. Navigate to http://www.oasissalessoftware.com/MainSite/resources.html#install-oasis.
2. Select the correct client installer for your operating system. Note: if you use Microsoft Outlook, choose the OASIS version that matches the BIT count of the Outlook version. For example, if Outlook is 32 BIT, download the OASIS 32 BIT version. If needed, have an IT personnel confirm what Outlook version is being used.
3. Once the download is complete, double-click on the OASIS icon.
4. The "OASIS Client Setup Wizard" window will appear.
5. Select "Next."
6. Read and accept the license agreement.
7. Select "Next."
8. Select the installation directory. Note: the default directory is recommended.
9. Select "Next."
10. Select "Install" to start the installation.
11. The next window will show the progress of the OASIS installation.
12. After the installation is completed, select "Finish."
Please sign in to leave a comment.