OASIS allows users to send native OASIS files to representatives and manufacturers who also use OASIS. The O2O file will automatically attach to emails in OASIS when users use the "Send Message" print output option. Once the O2O file is received, they can drag and drop the transaction into their version of OASIS. This article will explain how to set up the distributor to send O2O transactions.
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Create a new customer or open an existing customer. Note: if needed, use the search bar to filter by distributors.
3. The "Customer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the "General" tab.
5. In the "Send" field, select "O2O."
6. Select "Save and Close."