Occasionally, OASIS may time out when looking up prices, causing a "part not found" window to appear. Increasing OASIS's lookup time allows the program to wait longer for a response on the part number's price. This can easily be completed from the "Global Preferences" window.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "Settings."
4. The "Global Preferences" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. In the "Price Lookup Wait Time" field, enter the number of milliseconds OASIS should search for prices before timing out.
7. Select "OK."
Please sign in to leave a comment.