Optimize OASIS is used to validate the installation and configuration of OASIS. This feature runs several tests in the OASIS background and displays results and suggestions to help improve the overall OASIS experience. Note: this page is only accurate for running OASIS on the server.
1. Navigate to any page in OASIS.
2. Select "Help."
3. Select "Optimize OASIS."
4. The "OASIS Optimizer" window will appear.
5. The following tests will appear:
- JVM Version- this determines if the JVM version is out of date.
- Database Driver- this verifies that the database driver connects OASIS to the database server.
- Email Setup- this determines if email is setup and if any additional items are recommended.
- OS and Hardware- this checks the operating system and hardware.
- User Directory- this checks the user's home and update directory.
- ASA Version Check- this verifies if the database software is current.
- ASA Backup- this determines if ASA automatic backups are enabled.
6. The results of each test are shown with one of the following icons:
- Good- no action is required
- Fail- action strongly recommended
- Action- action suggestion. OASIS will work properly but some features may not be active
- Unknown- the condition of OASIS is not known. Please contact customer support for more information.
7. A help link may be available to activate a help document on the support site or a link to quickly fix the problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.