Manufacturers may request information regarding their agent's "soon-to-be" orders. This information can help manufacturers anticipate order trends and prepare warehouse stock. These order trends can be identified by knowing the current "submitted" and "order pending" quotes that the agents have. This article will explain how agents can use the Customizable Quote Listing Report to build a report with this information. Note: this example will be built for a parent manufacturer with multiple brands.
For a more detailed overview of how to build, title, and save a report using the Customizable Quote Listing report builder, click here.
1. Navigate to the Projects or Quotes page.
2. Select the “Reports” tab.
3. Select “Customizable Quote Listing Report” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Report Builder - Quotes” window will appear.
1. Open the "Selection" section.
2. Select the "General" tab.
3. Define a timeframe.
4. Select "Order Pending" and "Submitted" from the Quote Status selection box.
5. Select the "Money" tab.
6. Define a minimum sell amount, if desired, to filter out smaller jobs or replacement orders.
7. Select "Ok."
1. Open the "Grouping" section.
2. Select "Parent Manufacturer (list)" from the list of available fields to group by.
3. Select "Add."
4. Select "Ok."
1. Open the "Filter" section.
2. Select "Add" to choose the manufacturer that the report is for.
3. Select "Ok."
1. Open the "Layout" section.
2. Add columns to the report as desired. Helpful columns may include:
- Winning Customer
- Winning Indirect Customer
- Bid Date
3. Add the "Manufacturer and Sell" field to the rows of the report. This field breaks down the sell amount of the quote by child brand.
4. Add any other rows as desired.
5. Select "Ok."
Please sign in to leave a comment.