There are times where a manufacturer may send an invoice that is lot priced. Instead of trying to determine which items have shipped based on the invoice value, the Quick Apply Lot Value tool in Invoices allows users to quickly add a lot line to the invoice for the amount. Caution: the Quick Apply Lot Value tool uses an average of commission and overage percentages and therefore may not accurately reflect earnings due. Lot pricing an invoice can also make reconciliation difficult.
1. Navigate to Invoices.
2. Select to create an invoice.
3. Enter the manufacturer.
4. Enter the PO Number.
5. A "Question ..." window will appear asking to create an invoice or a credit.
5. Select . Invoice information will populate.
6. Enter the amount in the "Quick Apply Lot Value" field.
7. A lot line will appear at the bottom of the bill of material and the "Material Totals" in the header of the invoice will adjust to reflect the lot amount.
8. Process the invoice as needed.