OASIS can now access Edison Price Lighting's website configurator. This article will explain how to set up and use the configurator within OASIS.
Setting Up the Edison Price Configurator
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the Edison Price manufacturer entry.
3. Select the General tab.
4. Select "OASIS Specialization" from the "Specialization" drop-down list.
5. Select "Configure Specialization."
6. A new window will appear.
7. Enter the following URL into the "URL" field: http://elitelightinggroup.com/oasisedison
8. Enter "site" into the user and password field for the appropriate workgroup. Edison Price Lighting will authorize access from their site.
9. Select . A pop up should appear stating that the set up was complete.
Using the Edison Price Configurator
1. In a project, highlight a line item.
2. Select “Tools” then select "Configurator" from the drop-down list. Alternatively, hold Shift + F3 to launch the Edison Price Configurator.
3. Users will be automatically directed to Edison Price’s configurator portal in a browser window. Once the part is configured, select the green “Submit to OASIS” button in the browser.