Sometimes it is necessary to refresh the Cooper price list to resolve blank, expired, or incorrect pricing. This article will explain how to refresh the price list.
CAUTION: this process should only be performed under the direction of OASIS Support. Refreshing the price list will reset the call times for every Cooper part and can result in increased waiting time. Please contact OASIS Support at 501-843-6750 firstname.lastname@example.org you are experiencing issues with Cooper's dynamic pricing.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page, then click Pricing from the drop-down list.
2. Click the Cooper menu, then select the appropriate action.
- Refresh all Cooper Price Lists Set Paths to Target- reset pricing and set the Level Names path for Quotes and Orders to the Target price level
- Refresh all Cooper Price Lists Set Paths to Min- reset pricing and set the Level Names path for Quotes and Orders to the Min price level
3. A Question ... window will appear. Click Yes.