OASIS allows users to easily make and send revisions, such as quantity adjustments or additions, to an RFQ that has already been sent. Users can either make the revisions to the existing BOM or create a new bid like before making revisions.
Modifying Current BOM
1. Open the quote where an RFQ has already been sent.
2. Make revisions to the BOM as necessary.
Creating a New Bid Like
1. With the bid opened, click File, hover over New, then click New Bid Like. This will create a copy of the selected bill of material into a new bid within the phase. Note: the old bid should close.
2. In the new bid, make revisions to the BOM as necessary.
Resending the RFQ
1. Click Print.
2. The Print window will appear.
3. Select Request for Quote.
4. The Print Request for Quote window will appear.
5. Check the Signify box.
6. Click Next.
7. A new window will appear.
8. Define the print parameters.
- Blank Unit Prices- removes the unit price of each part and shows the lot total for the quote.
- Suppress Zero QTY Items- removes any rows that have zero quantity.
- Options- includes options and the parts within the options.
- Win Options- includes win options and the parts within the options
- Pending Options- includes pending options and the parts within the options.
- Attention- a message to indicate the intended recipient of the transaction.
- Stamp- a message to be printed on each page of the print.
- Message to Manufacturer- a message to the manufacturer. Note: messages are not available to send to Signify currently.
9. Click Print.
10. The Question ... window will appear asking if the user would like to send directly to the factory.
11. Click Yes.
12. The Sending data direct to manufacturer … window will appear.
13. Review the manufacturer's target pricing, if necessary.
14. Click Send Now.
15. The Sending .... message will appear in the title bar.
16. The Successfully sent transaction to factory message will appear in the title bar to indicate that the process was successful.