Currently undergoing user testing
The Order Monitor Tile updates nightly to track specific order issues and notify inside staff when an issue has been identified. The Order Monitor Tile will only consider orders that:
- Are not closed
- Have been updated in the past two years
Use this tile to monitor the following issues:
- Hold orders that:
- Have not been updated in seven days
- Have pricing discrepancies, such as blank, expired, or prices that are below the lowest price in the price list
- Have discontinued items
- Are within one week of their Required on Site date
- Orders that:
- Have not been transmitted to the factory
- Have not been scheduled
- Have a PAT ship date prediction in the past
- Are unshipped or have missed their ship date
Note: the number of days past an order's target date to consider an order as being unscheduled, unshipped, or having a missed shipping date is defined in Global Settings.
The following articles will describe how to use the Order Monitor Tile.
Learn how to edit a tile.