The Order Summary Tile helps users keep track of total sales and earnings for the current day, week, or month. This tile also shows whether the user is above or behind the total sales and earnings of the same time period for the previous year. This tile updates every 30 minutes.
Use the Order Summary Tile to complete the following tasks:
- Track total sales and earnings for the current day, week, or month
- Determine if current sales and earnings are above or behind the total sales and earnings of the previous year
- Filter the tile to only show earnings for specific orders, such as those assigned to particular sales accounts, CSRs, or quoters
- View sales and earnings history through monthly snapshots
- Determine where sales and earnings are coming from for the current day, week, or month
The following articles describe how to use the Order Summary Tile.
- Creating Order Summary Tiles
- Viewing Order Summary Tiles
- The Order Summary Page
Learn how to edit a tile.