OASIS has the ability to download invoices from Flash. OASIS will try to match the transactions based upon the PO number and Brand. If it can, it will attempt to attach invoicing to individual part lines on the order. If the original part number has been split out for shipment, OASIS may not be able to identify the individual part lines to attach the invoicing too. If it cannot, then it will show attach the invoice and reflect the money inside of the order but the individual items being invoiced will not be shown in the transaction.
Starting the download
Please note you may need to reset the download date to a particular day which can be done through the Cooper menu.
NOTE – this process may take several minutes.
When the download starts:
When the download is complete:
OASIS will create invoices and attach them to the corresponding order. When an invoice is applied to an order successfully, two attachments will be generated:
- An O2O file will attach the order.
- A Raw Response.xml will attach to the invoice.
Either may be requested by OASIS support for troubleshooting. Users can ignore these files otherwise.
When the download complete, the download folder (window) will appear listing all the invoices downloaded but not applied. The invoices may be printed or viewed as needed.
To view invoices in the folder go the invoices section and select "Show Invoice Download Folder" from the Tools menu.
The invoice download folder
Each row of the folder shows high-level information on one invoice. The customer, manufacturer (brand, normally), invoice number and “Notes”.
Notes will read as:
- PO not found in OASIS – OASIS did not find a matching entry (PO). The manufacturer may have not keyed the PO number properly, or the PO may have been entered by electronically by the distributor or it may not match what is in OASIS
There are several options for managing the entries.
- Invoices that were “not found” may be printed and applied manually. By selecting the lines of the invoices you want to print and either selecting the print all or the print selected option.
- You can go to Tools and move transactions – OASIS will attempt one last time to move or attach themselves to the PO by alternate matching however the invoice will still need to be manually applied. Open the invoice, print, then manually create a new invoice in OASIS. (OASIS Invoices)
- If the matching transaction is not in Oasis, you can have Oasis create it from the invoice.
- Once the invoice has been accounted for, highlight the invoice and press the trashcan on the toolbar to remove from the list
Managing this folder needs to be a weekly process.