OASIS allows users to enter and track commission and resell invoices. Users can also create credits and negative invoices, as well dispute invoices and export to Quickbooks. To improve efficiency, users may also mass enter invoices, as well as payments and orders simultaneously. This page will provide a list of all the features and tools available in the Invoices page.
Creating Invoices- the articles listed below describe how to create different types of invoices, as well as credits and negative invoices.
- Creating Commissioned Invoices
- Creating Deposit Invoices (Resell)
- Creating Customer Only Invoices (Resell)
- Creating Vendor Only Invoices (Resell)
- Creating Combined Resell Invoices
- Creating Credits
- Creating Negative Invoices
Mass Entering Invoices- the articles listed below discuss how invoices, payments, and orders can be mass entered into OASIS, using the "Multiple PO/ Invoices Entry" window.
- Using the Multiple PO/ Invoices Entry Window
- Entering Multiple Invoices Only
- Entering Orders and Invoices
- Entering Invoices and Payments at the Same Time
Interacting with Invoices- the articles listed below discuss the features available when working within an existing invoice, as well as directly from the Invoices page in OASIS.
- Disputing an Invoice
- Using the Shipping Toolbar in Invoices
- Splitting Lines in Invoices
- Exporting to QuickBooks
- Managing the Invoice Download Folder
- Using Quick Apply Lot Value in an Invoice
Reports- the articles listed below describe the numerous report types that are available in the Invoices page.