Accounts can be used to define pricing levels, order terms text, freight allowance, and more between a customer and manufacturer. Users complete this process from the Accounts tab in either the Customer editor or the Manufacturer editor. This article will explain how to create an account using the manufacturer entry.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer.
3. Click the Accounts tab.
4. Click to add accounts.
5. The Select Customer ... window will appear. Select all needed customers, then click Ok.
7. The customer account(s) will be created and appear in the table. Enter the account number and applicable account fields for each customer. Fields listed in red and with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Customer*- the customer ID in OASIS.
- Name*- the customer name in OASIS.
- Account*- the customer's account number provided by the manufacturer. Note: while the customer account can be created without an account number, OASIS will not identify the terms of the account unless an account number is entered on an order.
- Level*- the assigned pricing level in the manufacturer price to be used on all orders.
- OPath- use the pricing level defined in the price list's order path; will appear as "-1" in the cell.
- Book- use the book price defined in the price list; will appear as "0" in the cell.
- 1-15- use the respective pricing level defined in the price list (Level 1 - Level 15).
- Program- the manufacturer shipping program to be used on orders.
- Quote- the manufacturer quote number authorizing the terms of the customer account.
- SalesUserID- the sales account to be used for the customer account.
- Stocking- select Y or N to define whether the customer is a stocking customer.
- Y- indicates that the customer stocks inventory at their location. This automatically defaults the order's Ship To address to the customer's Ship To address in OASIS.
- N- indicates the customer does not stock inventory.
- Allowance*- the freight allowance to be used for orders.
- NONE- freight allowance does not change for this customer account.
- Sell Amount- freight allowance is based on the sell amount for this customer account.
- Net Amount- freight allowance is based on the net amount, or the non-overageable amount, for this customer account.
- Amount and Weight- freight allowance is based on the weight and net amount of the order
- Amount- the dollar amount applicable to the allowance type "Sell Amount", "Net Amount", or "Amount and Weight".
- Weight- the weight applicable to the allowance type "Weight" or "Amount and Weight".
- Order Terms Txt- the terms text to appear on orders when this account is used.
8. Users can click Set Level to apply the same pricing level to all accounts.
9. Click Save and Close.
Please sign in to leave a comment.