OASIS features the Ranking Tool, which uses color to identify the opportunity, type, and value of a project. This tool is customizable, and it allows users to create categories and colors based on their individual needs.
Viewing the Ranking Tool
1. Navigate to the Home page
2. Select "Bid Board." The default "Ranking Guide" is displayed on the right side of the screen.
3. Open a project. It will open in a new window.
4. Select the "General" tab. The default options are listed, but these can be customized to fit your needs.
Customizing the Rankings
1. Navigate to the Projects page. Note: do not select a specific project.
2. Select "File," and then select "Configuration."
3. The "Configure Projects" window will appear.
4. Select the "Proj Ranks" tab. Each name and the associated color is listed.
5. Double-click on a rank color to change it. This will open the "Select Color" window.
6. Double-click on a name to change it. Type in your customized name.
7. Select the button to add a name line, and select the button to remove a name line. You can add or remove as many lines as needed.