OASIS allows users to set freight allowances, and notifies the user whether or not they have met the freight allowances for each factory. This can be viewed in quotes and orders.
Setting Up Freight Allowances
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select a manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will open.
4. Select the "Terms" tab, and then select the "Freight/ Shipping" tab.
5. In the "Allowance Type" field, select "Net Amount."
- None- there will be no shipping included.
- Weight- minimum weight required of the order for shipping to be included by the manufacturer.
- Net Amount- non-overage amount of the order must surpass the allowance amount. If the sell price on the order is larger than the Obase, the calculations will run off of the Obase amount, otherwise it will be the sell amount.
- Sell Amount- shipping allowance will always be calculated with the sell price.
- Amount and Weight- the order must meet a certain weight and sale amount. The amount is calculated in the same way Net Amount is.
6. Enter the amount of freight in the "Allowance Amount" field.
7. Select "Save and Close."
Viewing Freight Allowances in Quotes
1. Open a quote that is associated with the manufacturer.
2. Select the "Initial Bid" tab or select the most recent "Revision" tab.
3. Select the "Manufacturer" tab. Note: OASIS calculates freight allowance using the data entered on the Terms tab. If a user chooses to show the "manufacturer terms" on the quote, the standard data will ONLY show whether the quote made freight for that manufacturer NOT the dollar value or weight required to make freight. If a user wants to show that data it must be keyed in on the "Terms Text" tab. For more information, click here.
Viewing Freight Allowances in Orders
1. Open an order that is associated with the manufacturer.
2. The Freight Allowance is displayed in the header.