Once all adjustments and invoices have been paid, OASIS will close and update the accounting records. This process allows users to have true commission check reconciliation and allows users to produce a "Backlog" report of all orders that have not been fully paid. For more information, click here.
1. Open a payment. The "Payment Editor" window will appear.
2. Check the "Post Payment" box in the header area.
3. The "Question" window will appear, asking for confirmation.
4. Select "Post" to post the payment.
5. Another "Question" window will appear, asking to update accounting records.
6. Select "Post." Only posted payments will show on the "Commissions for Account" report.
7. Once you select "Post," the payment will be closed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.