When OASIS support is troubleshooting a strange issue, it is sometimes necessary to ask a user to switch their workstation into "debug mode" to get more detailed error logs. This article will explain how to turn on debug mode. Note: this needs to be done on the machine that is experiencing the error or problem.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select “Software” from the drop-down list.
3. Under Workstation Configuration, select the “Preferences” link.
4. The “Workstation Settings” window will appear.
5. Select the Database tab.
6. Check the box for “Use Debug Connection (VERY SLOW)”.
7. Click "Ok."
8. Restart OASIS.
9. Reproduce the issue.
10. Close OASIS.
11. Locate the most recent log file generated by OASIS and send it to OASIS support via email at email@example.com. For more information on how to retrieve a log file, click here.
12. Repeat steps 1-6 to uncheck the “Use Debug Connection (VERY SLOW)” checkbox. This will turn off debug mode.
13. Click "Ok."