Users can send mass emails to many specifiers at once along with any number of attachments. Each recipient will receive their own email version of the quote and the chosen attachments. Recipients will not see other users who also received the emailed quote. OASIS stores a copy of these emails in the "Attachments" tab of a quote for easy reference. Note: this process assumes that the user has entered email addresses for all recipients or customers to whom the email will be sent.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page or the Projects page. This example will use the Quotes page.
2. Open the needed quote.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Print."
5. The "Print" window will appear.
6. Select the needed print option. This example will use "Customer Copy."
7. The "Print Customer Copy" window will appear.
8. Change the "Output to" field to "Send Message."
9. Select the customers and contacts you wish to send the quote to.
10. Set print setting as needed. For more information, click here.
11. Select "Print."
12. The "Message Editor" window will appear. Note: all recipients will be listed on the left side of the screen.
13. Add attachments as needed. For more information, click here.
14. Check the "Priority" box to send the message as priority.
15. To send the message to all listed recipients, select "Send All."
16. To send the message to one listed recipient, select the recipient, so the name is highlighted.
17. Select "Send."