In the "Customers" tab of a project or quote, the font style of the customer name will change if a winning customer is selected. This is to help differentiate between winning and non-winning customers. This difference can be viewed through the Projects page and the Quotes page. This example will use the Projects page.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Open the needed project.
3. Select the active phase and bid if there are more than one in the project.
4. Select the "Customers" tab.
5. If no winning customer has been selected, the font of all the customer names will appear the same. For more information on selecting a winning customer, click here.
6. Once a winning customer is selected, the font of the winner will appear in bold text, and non-winning customers will appear in italic text.