With OASIS, users may separate their business into workgroups. This process can completed during initial setup and after OASIS has been in use. We highly encourage users to contact customer support at 501-843-6750 to discuss this process before proceeding. Having an understanding of how workgroups. function is essential for initial set up.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Workgroups" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "New."
5. The "Workplace Editor" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to enter general information about the workgroup.
2. Enter a workgroup ID. Note: this is what will show as the prefix to all quotes and orders from this workgroup.
3. Enter information as needed.
- Location ID- the location identification for the workgroup
- Department ID- the department ID for the workgroup
- Description- an identifying description of the workgroup
- Output Footer- a single line of text that will display at the bottom of a quote or an order. For example, it may be a "Thank you for your business" note.
4. Add a logo for the new workgroup. For more information, click here.
The Contact Information Tab
1. Use this tab to enter contact information for the company. Note: this information will appear on quotes and orders from this workgroup.
2. Enter information as needed.
The Order Entry tab
1. Use this tab to set orders to default to a specific accounts. Note: leave this tab blank if you are a group who credit sales accounts.
2. Enter sales accounts and the percent of commission.
The Terms Tab
1. Use this tab to enter terms and conditions that you want to show on all quotes and orders from this workgroup.
2. Select the "Quote" tab or the "Orders" tab to the right of the screen to enter text. Note: these notes can be changed at any time.
The Web Tab
1. Use this tab to connect the workgroup to the OASIS Web portal.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to store all files related the workgroup.
2. Select "Save and Close."