The "Follow Ups" tab is used to add notes to a job. These notes may be customer specific or general notes about the job. OASIS automatically sorts notes in chronological order, so that users can view all information related to the job in one place. This tab is also used to keep track of specifiers' commitments, to assign jobs to follow closely, and to track when jobs are submitted.
Navigating to the "Follow Ups" Tab
1. Navigate to the Projects page or the Quotes page. This example will use the Projects page.
2. Create a new project or open an existing project.
3. Select the needed phase tab.
4. Select the "Follow ups" tab.
Using the Follow Ups Tab
1. Select the "By Date" tab.
2. Use this tab to enter general notes and to view past notes in chronological order. For more information, click here.
3. Select the "Customer Tips" tab.
4. All the customers and specifiers related to this project will display in this tab.
5. Complete the needed tasks for each specifier or customer by selecting the corresponding blue link.
- Commitment- use this link to set the customer's commitment to the project
- Followed By- use this link to assign a task to an OASIS user. This task will appear on their Home Page.
- Submitted- use this link to manually add information from the OASIS generated submittal. This includes the date the submittal was created, who it was addressed to, and the returned on date.
- Add note- use this link to add customer specific notes. For more information, click here.
6. Select "Save and Close."