One of the quote tools in OASIS is the lamp and accessory lines related to fixture lines. Using the "Code" column will allow the system to identify a lamp or accessory item associated with a fixture line above it. The lamp line will always be directly associated with the fixture line shown directly above it (and cannot be used without it). When printing the quote, the lamp or accessory line can be shown or not, with the price shown or not. Pricing can also be rolled up into the fixture line. Note: no calculations for quantities are needed. Enter the number of lamps or accessories for each line, and OASIS take care of the rest.
Adding Lamps and Accessories to a Quote
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or open an existing quote.
3. Select the needed "Phase" and "Bid" tabs if there are more than one.
4. Select the "Items" tab.
5. Locate the first blank line under a fixture line.
6. Enter "Lamp" in the "Code" column.
7. In the same row, enter part information as needed. Note: this information may include the BQty, Type, Manufacturer, Part, Sell Price, etc.
8. In a row beneath the "Lamp" row, enter "Acc" into the "Code" Column.
9. In the same row, enter part information as needed. Note: this information may include the BQty, Type, Manufacturer, Part, Sell Price, etc.
10. Select "Save."
Printing the Quote
How the quote prints depends on the settings selected during the print process.
1. Open the needed quote.
2. Select "File."
3. Select "Print."
4. The "Print" window will appear.
5. Select the needed option. Note: this example will use the "Customer Copy" option.
6. Continue the printing process. For more information on printing a quote, click here.
7. If you do not check the "Show Components, Lamps, & Accessories" box, the price of the lamps and accessories will roll into the price of the fixture and will only show the Fixture line.
8. If you check the "Show Components, Lamps, & Accessories" box, the price of the lamps and accessories will display but will still roll the prices into the price of the fixture and will show in the price column.
Please sign in to leave a comment.