The Order Summary Goals Tile is an intuitive combination of the Order Summary Tile and the Sales Accounts Goals Tile. This tile tracks order sales and compares these values to a set overall goal or stretch goal. The tile will update every ten minutes.
Use this tile to complete the following tasks:
- Track sales and compare them to a set overall goal or stretch goal
- Determine if sales are above or behind the sales of the previous year
- Filter the tile to only show sales for specific orders
- Determine where sales are coming from
The following articles will describe how to create, filter, edit, and read the Order Summary Goals Tile.
- Creating Order Summary Goals Tiles
- Editing Order Summary Goals Tiles
- Reading the Order Summary Goals Tile
- The Order Summary Goals Page
Can't find what you're looking for? View our O4 table of contents!