The Order Summary Tile helps users keep track of total sales and earnings for the current day, week, or month. This tile also shows whether the user is above or behind the total sales and earnings of the same time period for the previous year. The tile automatically updates every ten minutes.
Use the Order Summary Tile to complete the following tasks:
- Track total sales and earnings for the current day, week, or month
- Determine if current sales and earnings are above or behind the total sales and earnings of the previous year
- Filter the tile to only show earnings for specific orders, such as those assigned to particular sales accounts, CSRs, or quoters
- View sales and earnings history through monthly snapshots
- Determine where sales and earnings are coming from for the current day, week, or month
The following articles describe how to create, filter, edit, and read the Order Summary tile.
- Creating Order Summary Tiles
- Editing Order Summary Tiles
- Reading the Order Summary Tile
- The Order Summary Page
- The Monthly Snapshots Page
Can't find what you're looking for? View our O4 table of contents!