OASIS allows users to quote multiple contractor counts, as well as change the counts and remove them as needed. To complete this process, contractors must be added to the quote. For more information, click here.
Adding and Changing Counts
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or open an existing quote.
3. Select the needed phase and bid tabs if there are more than one.
4. Select the "Customers" tab.
5. Select the needed contractor, so it is highlighted.
6. Right-click on the contractor.
7. Select "Add Counts."
8. The "Customer Specific Counts" area will appear.
9. Double-click on the needed row in the "Contractor" column to change the counts.
10. To view or alter multiple contractor counts simultaneously, complete steps 5-8 for a second contractor. Note: the added contractor will appear directly beneath the first contractor and the counts will be displayed in the "Customer Specific Counts" area.
11. Select "Save and Close."
Removing Contractor Counts
1. In the quote, locate the needed contractor.
2. Select the contractor, so it is highlighted.
3. Right-click on the contractor.
4. Select "Remove Counts."