OASIS allows users to spec register jobs in OASIS. If the job is built and your agency gets credit, the PO can be linked to the job in OASIS. To complete this task, users must first set the project for spec registration before attempting to merge the order. Note: most manufacturers want a specification registration form filled out and sent. If the manufacturer does not have a form, OASIS provides a form suitable to send to manufacturers.
Setting the Project for Spec Registration
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Open the needed project.
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. Check the "For Spec Registration" box.
5. Select "Save and Close."
Merging the Order and Project
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the needed order.
3. Select "Tools."
4. Select "Add to Spec Project."
7. The "Add to Spec Project" window will appear.
8. Select the project you wish to merge the order with, so it is highlighted.
9. Select "OK.
10. The "Sales Credit Between Agencies" window will appear.
11. Customize agency splits as needed. For more information, click here.
12. Select "OK." The order will then merge with the project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.