OASIS has the ability to email documents directly from the system as a PDF or Excel attachment. OASIS will also keep a copy of the email in the "Attachments" tab of the order (and job if converted from a quote). Note: users must have a contact setup up or company CSR with a valid email address. For more information, click here.
Setting Up the OASIS Email Server
To send emails directly from OASIS, users must first configure email preferences. In doing so, users will select an email connector and enter their email address. This process must be completed to email orders from OASIS. For more information, click here.
Emailing an Order from OASIS
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Create an order, or open an existing order.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Print."
5. The Print PO " window will appear.
6. Select "Send Message" or "Send Message (Excel)." This example will use "Send Message."
7. Select the type of document you are sending. This example will use "Manufacturer Copy."
8. Select "OK." OASIS will automatically create a PDF copy of the order and will attach it to the email.
9. The "Message Editor" window will appear with all information from the order and will fill in the email subject automatically. The associated email address will automatically be entered in the "To" field if the contact has a saved email in the OASIS system. Note: an email address may be manually entered.
10. Enter any needed information or notes in the "Message" area. Note: to add additional attachments, select the "Add Attachments" link. For more information on adding attachments, click here.
11. Select "Send." Note: a copy of the email and attachments will be added to the "Attachments" tab of the order.