In some cases, an RMA request may accidentally be added to an order. OASIS allows users to remove the request. To complete this process, an RMA request must already be added to a quote. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the order with the RMA request in question.
3. Select the "Items" tab.
4. Select the "RMA" link, which appears directly beneath the item being returned.
5. The "Question" window will appear, asking if you would like to add a response or delete an existing response.
6. Select "Remove."
7. A "Question" window will appear, confirming you would like to remove the request.
8. Select "Remove."