The Aged Invoice Report displays invoices that are open or have not been fully paid, and then groups them by manufacturer. However, the following invoices are excluded from the report:
- invoices that are manually closed
- invoices that have met the threshold configured in the Manufacturer Editor
- invoices that have been fully paid
It is recommended that agencies who track invoice and payment information in OASIS run this report monthly.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Aged Invoices."
4. The "Aged Invoices" window will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, select an "Output To" field.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Check the "Aged Invoices" box.
8. Check the "Show Details" box and the "Show Totals" box.
9. Enter a timeframe for the report.
10. If needed, select manufacturers and customers to filter the invoice by, as well as filter by the the max amount paid and minimum amount due.
- Max Amount Paid PCT- amount paid percentage. Note: enter percentages in the first text box and dollar amounts in the second text box.
- Min Amount Due- amount still owed. Note: enter percentages in the first text box and dollar amounts in the second text box.
10. Select the "Select" tab.
12. Use this tab to filter the invoices that appear on the report. Note: this is an optional step.
13. Select "Print."